Sunday, July 20, 2008

Sunday, July 20, 2008

The primary on Saturday had a mini pageant of their own. Cameron played Lehi and a destruction victim. It was very cute.




Guess who came back to the pageant Saturday night. Their flight was delayed so they came to see us.



Jacob and William are HAPPY.


Clark and William

Annie, Joe-Joe, and Cameron

This picture is of the gang and the Sister Missionaries. Jared had a lot of fun with them. He was trying to make Robin feel better than she really did.


Clark and his fellow Visionary Apostle. He is second from the left on the bottom row.


Saturday I figured out where to watch the pageant. Several cast members sit right in front of the green curtain (on the Stage side) that wraps around the stage. These are some pictures I took at the Saturday night performance.

Ethan is in this scene where they burn King Noah. I can't tell you which one he is. They all look the same to me. I can only tell him by his shoes.

This is the Harvest scene after the boat lands in the promised land. It is one of my favorite scenes and I had no idea Robin was in it until just the other night.


Robin is standing with her mother and brothers in this scene. She has the read scarf on her head.

This is Wesley in the wilderness. He is the one with the great hair.


This is Clark walking away in his visionary apostle scene.


This is the back side of the Boat. The storm you can see falls mostly in front of them.


Well, pageant is done for a year. We cleaned up all the 8000 chairs after the performance Saturday night. It took about an hour. Afterward we headed off to a cast party which by munch and mingle standards was pretty weak. Robin went off to bed with Clark early.

Check out the grass. It was green a week ago.


Cameron at the cast party. It was 12:30 am and we were enjoying pizza, chips, cookies and ice cream. I can't tell you how it boggles my mind to eat that late at night and yet I did it every night!

No comments: